Interesting

Ok, so I can totally respect people asking questions about the process of adoption, like where do all those funds go and how do you know you're donating to the right organization or couple when you assist with adoption?

All great questions and thoughts and each are totally valid.

The reason I bring this up is because I had someone question us PUBLICLY on Facebook (post since deleted) and not in a very kind way. Here's how you know people are adopting for real and not for scam.......you KNOW your friends.

Most of you know or have known my medical struggle and our want to be parents. We would NEVER take from others to spend that which we raise on non-adoption related things. For someone to suggest that in a rude manner is so bizarre to me. I don't mind having the conversation in private.

 If you don't know you can send funds you receive to your agencies for them to hold -similar to putting funds in an escrow account. Same as when you apply for a grant, you don't see those funds bc they go to your agencies.

I encourage anyone who has questions I please ask them. We do not have anything to hide and we are always interested in discussing our journey.

Speaking of....we are still gathering paperwork for our home study. I have to pick up the girls vet records and make copies. Next we will gather up ref letters and then sit back and wait til our home study date is given. Once given we will get background checks, fingerprinting, and physicals. All things that have to be done within a certain timeframe from the start of our homestudy. Between all of that I've got a wedding coming up in Jul and one I'm currently working on for Jan 2018.

How you can help:

Prayers for sanity as we continue our long wait. Prayers for the individual that questioned our intentions, may he understand that there are things you discuss in private. Prayers for my wedding planning business and that I receive more bookings. Smoothness for my besties wedding and that we can remain financially safe. Prayers that your prayers may be answered as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend