New Beginnings!!

First and foremost, I want to give all the glory to God for the insane blessing he has bestowed upon me and my family.

Last week, I was offered a case coordinator position at Carle Foundation Hospital & Carle Physician's Group. It's a salaried position and I'll be moving into a management-bound position. That will set me up, should I ever bounce around Carle to be able to apply for higher positions. I don't know if I will do a lot of that as the position I've obtained is so good that people typically retire out of it. I am so excited to get out of office administration and do something that is more challenging. There's definitely administrative aspects to the position, but I get to dive into healthcare and that's something I genuinely enjoy. I'm still overwhelmed with excitement, and knowing that I'll be 1 of 6 case coordinators in Carle -which has like 7,000 employees - and the team members I already know and am familiar with. This is going to be exciting, a challenge, and maybe at times a frustration but in a good way.

I will officially be leaving FedEx Ground after six long years. It is bittersweet as the new position is something that I have been wanting for such a long time, but leaving FedEx is going to be hard. I have made great friends at FedEx, and that will no doubt continue. I've been able to excel in various areas of being an Office Administrator, but have ultimately been wanting a career where its one thing and I can do that one thing to the best of my ability. I'm so excited for this and to work with people who I have been working with for some time.

On top of that, Tyler and I have our first home study visit with our social worker, Dayna from Illini Christian Ministries on Nov 16th.

So fortunate for God's blessings up on us! May God bless you in your own life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend