Well, least I did it....

I have so much more respect for motorcyclist (least the ones who actually ride safe).

This whole weekend was dedicated to completing the U of I motorcycle course and learning new skills. Unfortunately, I didn't pass the riding portion b/c I totally f***ed up on my u-turn. Was great at it during practice and *boom* test time, and I fail. WHAT?!

Oh well.

I also realized, I make a much better passenger than a rider. Its a shame but I do enjoy riding with someone rather than doing it myself. My thoughts when I ride are as follows.....

"This is great! Wind in my face! Only going 20mph! yay!!!
         Oh, wait is that a car?!!? Gawd, I hope they don't hit me. I'm scared.
How do people do this!? It's so frightening!!"


Naturally, I always fear for Tyler when he takes his bike to work. It's not that I don't trust him to be safe, it's everyone else. All the drivers on their phones, or daydreaming, or distracted by their kids. All of those people. So of course, I would be scared for myself and that I'm not a good motorcycle driver.

I'll tell you what tho, my body is sore just after two days of solid riding. My wrist and hands hurt from the clutch and throttle. My thighs got a workout from stopping and shifting. It definitely is a chore to ride a bike.

My body is just exhausted, mentally and physically.


The highlights of the weekend.....

   1. Being able to counter-weight successfully.
   2. A bridal consultation with a potential client.
   3. Dinner and games with Kaitlyn and Jordy.


Next weekend.................lots of rest!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend