And we're back!

Welcome back to a new beginning!!

Tyler and I arrived home on Sunday around 10:30p. Not too shabby after a turbulent flight. I ended up falling asleep on the way home (figures).
Let me just say 'thank you' to everyone I saw, spent time with, etc. It was so wonderful to see each of you! The hospitality that was shown towards Tyler and I was unbelievable. Maryland is truly home for me and it's always wonderful coming home.
We had a whirlwind of a trip and you can see it all over my Instagram page...but I'll just post a smattering of photos here too.

Enjoy.

Headed home to MD.....Giant ornaments at Indy Airport


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend