When God comes a calling..

Over this weekend, my Nancy's partner, Michael passed away from cancer. It has been really hard for Nan and Michael's family, even though his passing was expected, saying good bye is never easy. Please keep Nancy and Michael's family in your prayers as they move forward.

On that note, I am so deeply happy that I took the time to visit with Michael while I was home during Mother's Day weekend. Michael maintained his sense of humor as you could visibly see the medication and cancer wearing him down. It was a joy to have such wonderful memories of him while he has been in Nancy and Meera's life. He was the Dancing King at my wedding and his all around personality made him the most infectious person there. You just had to be on the dance floor with him. He really got the party started!!!

As time moves Nancy and Michael's family forward, I am sure they will remember the wonderful and amazing times they shared. I'll always keep Michael and his seriously fun dance skills in my heart and mind.

Be at peace Michael and God bless.


Michael Szalaj 1953-2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend