So ready!

I don't know about you, but we are ready for that three day weekend. Independence day...no...not the movie. Ready to celebrate America's independence.


So, as some of you may know I've been all over social media like snapchat and instagram. I'm slowly transitioning to using those two as my main forms and sharing to facebook instead.

If you want to follow me on Snapchat, Twitter, or Instagram, you can at itzamemari.

Well, I'm learning to ride a bike....a motorcycle to be exact. A 2015 Honda Grom 125cc....a little yellow bug.
Sadly I have already laid the bike down and scratched up my knee and wrist. BOOOOOOO!!!! Apparently that happens to everyone. I take the safety course through the university end of Sept. We've named my bike Tucker2, after my favorite little man and first little buddy. I miss that ball of fluff...his sweet face. He is etched in my heart forever.


Pray that I pick up motorcycle riding quickly. I know my hubs is very happy that I'm learning and I look forward to the day I take the bike on the road with him around town.

Looking forward to the weekend as its going to be a lazy one. We'll be cooped up at home enjoying the weather, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and napping. I love naps!

Tyler's track day is coming up in July. I'm still nervous for him, but it'll help him be more familiar with his bike. Maya and Piper are loving the warm weather....we've caught them a few times on their back sun-bathing in the grass. Huskies don't just love snow, they love the sun too.

Well this work day is getting away from me....we're having an audit and we get a special lunch today. Hickory River BBQ #nomnomnom


xo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend