Another weekend flew by....

Well, we officially had our first burn of the season. We brought out the chairs, grabbed some beverages and sat around the fire Saturday night. It was nice to just have company and catch up. I recommend it to everyone.

Sunday we got up early to get ready for church. I've been teaching one of the two year old classes and love every minute of it. I actually had three new trainees. Erin, our Children's minister thought I would do well at training people as well. It feels so nice to be needed. God is truly blessing me and getting me ready for motherhood. I look forward to all that He will bestow upon me.

This work week should be low-key. Three more weeks til I head out to Maryland for Dorie's baby shower and Mother's Day weekend. I am really looking forward to seeing familiar faces and my bestie, Lauren.
It'll be a quick trip, but it'll just be nice to be home for a bit.


Also, we have been struggling with our air conditioner unit and it turns out there's a leak. Please pray for us that we do not need a new unit.


Aside from that, two big shout-outs to Kaitlyn & Lauren who are this week's birthday women!!

Tyler and I both have shared our lives before marriage with these two ladies. I've known Lauren since middle school and we've grown so much in that time and have experienced highs and lows in each others lives. One thing that has remained in this ever changing life, has been our friendship. We have always been able to pick up where we left of and she has always been a rock in my life.

Tyler has known KitKat since high school. They share a sibling bond and Kaitlyn immediately welcomed me with open arms when I arrived. Since then she and I have grown close and share a sisterly bond. She's been a blessing to me and I know to Tyler. We so love sharing time with her and getting to take a break for KitKat time.

Kaitlyn's birthday is today's, Lauren's is tomorrow, and we are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives! We love you guys!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TO YOU BOTH!!! <3 <3





May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. 
                                                         Psalm 20:4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend