Happy Friday!

 This was my morning view, coming out of our development. Absolutely gorgeous! God has really blessed us with natural beauty like this. I can't imagine anyone else, creating something so beautiful. What a blessing!!!!






Sadly today we have a visitation to attend. A dear family-friend's mom passed away from illness. We know she's in a much better place and God has her close. She's lived quite a long life, as Tyler had mentioned to me in conversation; she's lived through two Depressions, seven wars, and sixteen sitting Presidents. Wow! What a long life!!! I did not know her well, and our association with her was through Tyler's Uncle. So since Uncle Keith is such a gem of a person, I know his mom was one special pearl. I do hope Keith, his dad, and his siblings can find peace and comfort in this difficult time. If you pray, please send them prayers.


Big-but-not-so-big weekend for the Schmidts here on Trefoil St.
This weekend, Tyler and I are going to buckle down and get the house cleaned up and hopefully done painting. We've got touch-ups to do and really need to finish the basement. We've got to buy some frames and start putting up pictures that we have laying around. No time like the present.
If you haven't seen the most recent photo of the basement...ta-da....more to come as we get done with renovations of Savoy 1!!!

Sunday we have church and I'm getting into teaching my two year old's class. I do love my class and look forward to leading it.

Small group was wonderful last night. I do enjoy this group of women. I actually prayed out loud for the women in my group to close out our evening. I was really nervous, but kept it short an sweet.

Mom is heading to NYC today for some much needed fun. Hope she has a safe travel day.

Sending all of you prayers for a safe, happy weekend.

xo


"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven."
                                                            Matthew 5:14-16 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend