It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend

This weekend we did some chores, some buying of furniture and some socializing. I must be brief, as we're going to be leaving for church any minute here.... Saturday, we spent most of the day looking for items to hang on our second gallery wall....in the midst of finding these items, I found a desk that I must have.
Backstory: I've been searching for about a year now for my desk. I was using a desk from Tyler's side of the family that had been passed down, and while it was sentimental it wasn't really a desk I liked. So the search commenced....
We looked it over and figured that it wasn't a bad find. Sturdy, clean, girly, and decently priced. So we bought it. :)

Well we gathered everything we got yesterday and put it up in our landing area and made me a space!!! Pictures below and now I have a proper office space!!! <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!