I have to visit here....


The Sistine Chapel!

It has always been on my bucket list. I want to let my own eyes see the majesty and beauty of some of the best art work by Renaissance painters.

Botticelli, Perugino, Pinturricchio, Ghirlandaio, Roselli, and of course, Michelangelo!!! Only the best!


The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo
The Last Judgement by Michelangelo

I almost feel like I would have to lay on the floor to be able to enjoy it all. I can't imagine the neck cramp if I have to stand the entire time.


I have to agree with Johann Wolfgang Geothe, who said, "Without having seen the Sistine Chapel one can form no appreciable idea of what one man is capable of achieving.".


Yup. I'm patiently waiting to appreciate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend