I'm finally admitting....

It is finally hitting me, head on. Our struggle with infertility is real

I didn't really want to think that it was real. It was just there. A part of our lives but not a realistic part. The whole idea that, my body just was being stubborn and it'll magically happen was where my mind was at.

Now, it's just a slap in the face. I don't talk about it with my friends, because normally I'll hear "It'll happen" or "Stop stressing about it". I love my friends, and I know they mean well. At times I tell myself the same things.

I've spent tons of time watching YouTube videos on other people's journey. A lot of hope is out there for us. We just need to grab it. 

It's difficult to imagine taking a break from starting a family. It's something that we need to do. Focus on our house, and building our marriage. . . but it's always going to be there in my mind.

I want to share a prayer, that I have prayed on numerous times. If you feel so inclined to pray, please pray for us.

Lord,
You are the one from whom all blessings flow.
Thank you for all my blessings.
You are the one who knows my deepest desires, and you are the one who is able to fulfill them.

Lord, you are the life-giver.

I come to you fervently asking for your supernatural grace to touch me and open my womb. Prepare my body to easily receive the tiny bundle that I am longing for. Protect my body as my little one grows inside my womb. Enable me to carry my baby to full term and experience a normal birth.
Father God, I ask you to insure that my baby enters the world as a healthy, full-term child.
Thank you, Lord. I give you glory, honor, and praise.

I lift up this prayer, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Amen



 ____________________

1 Samuel 1:11
Then she made a promise and said, “O Lord of All, be sure to look on the trouble of Your woman servant, and remember me. Do not forget Your woman servant, but give me a son. If You will, then I will give him to the Lord all his life. And no hair will ever be cut from his head.”





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend