Weekend Recap

(Mari)


Well, there is nothing like spending the weekend with good people and celebrating your birthday....then getting sick of course!

Yup, I closed out my 3 day weekend with a cold. My nose is completely congested. Oh well, it's a joy to be heavily medicated.

This week, we've got a few things coming up. . .

Small group game night on Thurs, and then I start volunteering at church with the two year olds during the 11am service.

I continue to strive to live for God and spread His word. Yesterday's message at church was to not judge. Truth is, this is something we all need to work on; myself included. In Matthew 7:3 he says, "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?". Truth!!!! Lets focus on looking inward, instead of outward.




Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.
                                                                     Romans 14:13





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend