Today's Verse

Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love?

Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble?
or calamity,
or are persecuted,
or hungry,
or destitute,
or in danger,
or threatened with death?

- Romans 8: 35



As a believer of God, and knowing that Jesus Christ died for my sins, I know his love is never ending. Christ loves us in many ways. His love guides us, pushes us, tests us, and revives us.


What has Christ done for you lately?
Have you let him into your heart?





If you want to accept Christ as your Savior and turn from your sins, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this:

"Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a weekend! I'll take another, please.

And we're back!

It's Sunday funday and we've had quite a weekend